Alexander Wang X H&M Full Collection

Wednesday 29 October 2014


Photos: Vogue.com

The Alexander Wang for H&M collection has FINALLY landed! I am so incredibly excited, I hope I can get my mitts on some of it!
So this is the collection debuted a couple of weeks ago which caused eruptions in the fashion community where this was all that was being talked about! It's no secret that I am an avid fan of anything sports related and relish the idea of wearing gym gear for every day (bring on the sports bras!) so you can imagine I was thrilled to see such pieces in the new collection. From the hockey socks to the rain proof jackets this collaboration is sporting perfection and, in my personal opinion, the best one so far that H&M has produced. Whether this is because it is more tailored to my tastes rather than, say, the Versace pieces a couple of years ago, I don't know - but coupled with the grey and black colour combination I am in utter awe of it. Well done, Alexander, well done.

What do you think about the new collaboration?

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx

3 comments:

  1. to be really honest, I'm not that into that collection. I like alexander wang and think he is really original but it's not for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this! I have my eye on all of the dresses :D
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog darling! I don't know if I plan to get anything from this collection! Although I guess I should add to my workout gear... xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground