Roll Neck Sweater Style

Thursday 20 November 2014


 

Jumper: Zara (similar here, here)
Trousers: Zara (similar here, here)
Shoes: Adidas
Sunglasses: Rayban

I definitely have a new found love for roll-neck sweaters - SO comfortable! I picked this black one up in Zara the other day and have struggled to not reach for it when getting changed every morning - ideal for work and casual wear! Naturally I had to pair work style trousers with my trainers - it would be waaaaaay to smart otherwise!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx



8 comments:

  1. Great pictures
    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear, You don't have to share your style among blinking banners and you don't need likes, hypes and hearts from fake users :) Join www.voguedrobe.com, start to share your shots and experience pure fashion pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those trousers they are so chic and casual !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I wish I could wear turtlenecks, they irritate my neck! :(

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turtle neck is a must have for me, I love how you wear yours!
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your style Lucy. It's so minimal, but yet so chic at the same time.

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground